1. Go to the registration page.
2. Click on “Register again” in the green text to the left of the large "View Registration" button.
3. If you are not already logged in, you will be prompted to log in.
4. The household will show up where you would choose people who will attend. The ones that are already registered will be highlighted. You can choose more people here, or click “+Add someone else” option on the bottom right corner.
5. Answer all the questions. And click “Complete registration”.
Just click on my giving, my groups or my registrations, enter your mobile number and email address and Church Center will then send you a text message with a code or an email with a login link. Enter the code or click the link in the email and if you already have an account you'll be logged in or if you didn't already have account, you will be able to create one.
In Church Center, there are no passwords to remember. Instead, when you want to login, you’ll just enter your email address and Church Center will email you a login link that can only be used once and expires in 30 minutes. This is even more secure than a password because only you have access to your email.
Planning Center (the software that powers Church Center) uses secure one-time login links sent to your email address instead of passwords. This is secure because only you have access to your emails, and each email link is only active for 30 minutes.
If you are a member, when you login and view your groups, one of the groups that will appear for you is called "FBC Members" and contains contact information (but not addresses) for other members. If you do not see this group but believe you are a member at FBC, contact email@example.com
The app and the website have some visual differences, but they are the same system and have almost all of the same functionality. It is a cloud-based database, so if you do anything in the app, it automatically syncs with the web and vice versa.
The app does a few key things that are not currently available on the web: Checkin your children to Sunday School, and update your Church Center profile information.
The app makes it easier to checkin your children to Sunday School, give, view groups and manage registrations on a mobile device. It also allows you to easily make changes to yours and your household members' contact information and profile details as well as add a profile photo to your Church Center account, which helps church staff, elders, and leaders to connect names with faces as they manage the details of ministry in Church Center.
Currently, the only way to add a profile picture to your account is to download the Church Center mobile app for iOS or Android and edit your profile there. If you do not have a mobile device and cannot upload a photo that way but would still like to add one, you can contact the office at 509.326.9455 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we can add a photo for you.
Church Center no longer supports Internet Explorer so if you are using Internet Explorer some functionality in Church Center may not work—the registration process is a common place where this causes problems. Try using a browser like Chrome or Safari, ideally updated to the latest versions.
Yes! Call the church office at 509.326.9455 and ask for Lana to cancel a registration and receive a refund.
• If the incorrect information is yours, (your phone number, email, etc.) you can update it yourself in the app by clicking on the profile icon in the top right corner and then clicking on your name to edit your profile or on the web by clicking on my giving, my registrations or my groups.
• If the incorrect information is about your Growth Group, you can notify your Growth Group leader and they can update it.
• If the incorrect information is anything else, please contact the office at 509.326.9455 or email@example.com and notify us about the incorrect information so we can fix it.