- Friendly, helpful greeters at the door, who will help you find your way.
- Beneficial and safe children’s activities: care and supervision for the youngest of children; age-appropriate classes in Bible study for infant through 2nd grade
- We have a program for 3rd-6th graders during second hour only.
- Youth Ministry (7th-12th grade) has meetings on Wednesday evenings at 6:30pm. On Sunday mornings, we encourage these older students to attend main service with their parents.
- More information about family ministry.
- Two Sunday worship services, identical in content and structure at 8:30 & 10:30am.
(Location: 600 W. Cora Ave. Spokane, WA 99205.)
- Contemporary music worship that utilizes music styles and content from across the ages of the church – a special emphasis on theologically rich lyrical content. View our current rotation of songs on Spotify
- We preach through books of the Bible. Listen to recent sermons.
- We celebrate communion together each Sunday.
Note: We offer assisted listening devices over FM and also have volunteers who can translate our services into ASL upon request. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a translator.
Want to get connected? Fill out our connect form.