Back To Resources
Family Ministry Team Q&A
A Question & Answer time recorded at the Family Ministry Retreat Fall 2018.
- How can we include single people in church family life?
- How do you prioritize spouse? And how do you display that priority to your children?
- How to encourage wife when she has legitimate worries?
- How do you resolve sibling conflict when you don’t know what happened?
- How do you balance trying to protect your kids and letting them fail?
- Tips for handling parenting transition from high school to college.
- How do you battle the feeling of isolation if you are stay at home mom?
- How do you handle relationships with unbelieving family members, particularly at the holidays?
- How do we ensure we are following Christ for the correct motives and not just fitting in with other families in the church?
Subscribe to the Family of Faith Podcast:
Keywords: learning from failure, sanctification, loneliness, social media, outreach, serving, neighborhood, tattling, extended family Christmas, transparency, authenticity