The purpose of becoming a member of the local church is to work together with other Christians to be disciples who make disciples. Church members use their abilities and resources to serve one another in order to help each other grow in Christ-like maturity. They must be trained and equipped to use their spiritual gifts alongside with the church’s biblically qualified elders and deacons.
- Regularly attend Sunday service. Everything we do at Faith is rooted in our Sunday gatherings. These gatherings focus on the preaching of God’s Word and our worship of God in song and fellowship.
- Complete the four-week membership class. As soon as you sense that Faith might be your church, take the membership class. This will introduce you to what we believe and teach and give you an overview of our mission.
- Affirm Faith's beliefs by signing the Membership Application. One side of the document has several questions for you to answer and the other side contains the Faith Bible Church Membership Covenant.
- Complete an interview with one of our pastors or elders. Members must confess faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior (and get baptized if they have not previously done so as a professing Christian). We want to hear how God brought you to faith in Christ and repentance from sin. We also want to help you get connected so you can be shepherded and serve others.
See upcoming Membership Class(es)
The Faith Bible Church Membership Covenant
Having received Christ as my Lord and Savior and been baptized, I commit myself to unite with the Faith Bible Church family. In doing so, I commit myself to God and to the other members to do the following:
- I will protect the unity of my church by acting in love toward other members, by refusing to gossip, by upholding the doctrinal statement, and by following my leaders.
- I will share the responsibility of my church by praying for its spiritual growth, by inviting the unchurched to come, by warmly welcoming visitors.
- I will serve the ministry of my church by using my gifts, talents, and abilities.
- I will support the testimony of my church by attending faithfully, by living a godly life, and by giving regularly.
- I will pursue the Vision of my church:
Vision Statement: Faith Bible Church is a loving community
making disciples of Jesus Christ.