Back To Resources
Education Options Part 1: Homeschooling
First episode in a series on education options, Sarah and Paul discuss homeschooling and the advantages and potential drawbacks.
Subscribe to the Family of Faith Podcast:
List of questions for evaluating each school choice:
- What is our responsibility as parents?
- What is our responsibility in the Great Commission?
- What is the worldview we want our children to have?
- How will we expose our children to the world so they know how to be in the world and not of it?
- How can we fear the Lord and not the world?
- How can we obey the Lord to not be anxious, to count it all joy when we encounter various trials (or when our children encounter trials)?
Keywords: homeschool co-op, public school, private school, academics,