A person who truly understands the blessing of God's salvation will exalt God, acknowledge their unworthiness, recognize their role, anticipate God's justice, and delight in God's promises.
Main Idea: Mary displays five inspired perspectives of a person who truly understands the blessedness of God’s salvation.
1. You joyfully exalt God for transforming you into a worshiper (Luke 1:46-47)
2. You humbly acknowledge your unworthiness (Luke 1:48)
3. You honestly recognize your role in God’s kingdom is small (Luke 1:49-50)
4. You properly anticipate and appreciate the global justice of God (Luke 1:51-53)
5. You confidently delight in the redeeming promises of God (Luke 1:54-55)